CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

You Have To Know About Me.. :) hehe


Assalamualaikum..


Hye..Mohamad Fitri Bin Mohamad Haris is my truely name, as u can call me Fitri or Angah..hmm..hehe..I was born in Kuala Pilah Negeri Sembilan. I rather use to talk about my study now, hehe..my previous university was KUIS, IIUM, and OUM, wow, that's a lot of universities..Why?hehe..Now, I am UKM student in public policy and communication.

I want to be a businessman..(Please guide me Allah..) also in the same time i want to be a good father and husband..ehehe..

I like to play "sepak takraw" and watching movie with my family. I'm a bit shy man to start a conversation with people. Sorry..but i kindly spoken and spoken if i know u once...ehehe

Ok..
thats all about me for this time..mail me if u are free.. fitriharis84[at]yahoo.com

byyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

0 comments: